Interested applicants should submit:
- Application Form. ENG , GR
- Certified copy of the BSc or MD degree and transcript of records.
- Applicants that hold a BSc or MD degree from a non-Greek University should submit a certificate from the National Academic Recognition Information Center (ΔΟΑΤΑΠ) of Greece.
- A letter of intent. ENG, GR
- 3 letters of recommendation. ENG, GR
- A recent CV.
- A recent certificate of knowledge of the English language.
- Any additional document in support of the Application.
- A certificate by the applicant that he/she is not currently enrolled in another Graduate Program.
Applications could be sent by post/courier to the following address:
Graduate Studies Secretariat
University of Crete Medical School
University Campus, Voutes
71003 Heraklion-Crete, Greece
Graduate Program: The Molecular Basis of Human Diseases
The deadline for the submission of Applications is April 26th 2017.