Eligible applicants are holders of MD or BSc degree from one of the Departments of School of Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Pharmacy) or Biological Sciences (Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry).
The selection of the best applicants will be based on the following criteria:
• Grade of BSc or MD degree
• Grades in undergraduate courses that are relevant to the Program
• Perfect knowledge of English language
• Letters of recommendation
• Applicant’s summary of interests
The interviews will take place at the Medical School of the University of Crete in May 2020. The exact dates will be announced at a later stage.
If the applicant is not able to be physically present at the interviews, an interview via telephone or Skype could be arranged.